Where to eat and drink
Intra-muros (inside the walls)
- Our favourite crêperie
- Small and full of strange puppets on the walls
- Very good classic galette
- “The cafe on the corner down the street at the end of the city opposite the harbour”
- Bar and café
- Very interesting place with a crazy interior
- Brittany and Japanese fusion.
- Fantastic! Sample their large selection of cidre.
- Tea salon serving nice crêpes and tea from famous brand Mariage Frères
- However, the place is very busy and difficult to get in. A reservation is recommended.
- Homey bar, good music and atomosphere
- Bar, good beer
Plage du Sillon (along the beach)
- Amazing location on the beach.
- Huge plates of seafood.
- Really good coucous, speciality from north Africa.
- bar on top of hotel on the beach
Down the coast
- Great beach location in La Guimorais
- in Cancale
- Upstairs from Cafe, high-end Japanese restaurant (expensive!)
- Michelin star